We use shampoo to clean our hair or our wigs almost every day, but why some hair becomes more beautiful after washing, and some people’s lace wigs lose their luster after washing. The shampoo is as normal as using soap or shower gel. We didn’t really think about why it was used when we used it, and whether we did it right. Here are some more things about shampoo that no one ever tells you about.
1. If you have fine hair, you’ll benefit from a volumizing shampoo, whereas moisturizing shampoo is best for thicker hair. It is best to use a moisturizing shampoo when cleaning human hair wigs made from 100% human hair.
2. Rinse thoroughly after shampooing. The technology remaining after shampooing can clog the pores on the scalp and cause itching. This will lead to flaky skin on the scalp and also cause a lot of hair fall.
3. Colored hair requires special shampoo. If your have blonde hair or chemically treated, use a special color-safe shampoo to protect your hair.
4. Don’t be tempted by the brand name of the shampoo or the smooth surface. Shampoo uses more or less the same ingredients, and it doesn’t matter if your shampoo is cheap. It works just as expensive as shampoo. When choosing a shampoo, just pay attention to its ingredient list and pick some shampoo that is not chemically added, preferably a pure plant shampoo.
5. Combine baking soda, vinegar, and water to create shampoo that will eliminate smells and build up—without any of the harsh chemicals found in many store-bought shampoos.
6. Washing your hair in scalding hot water will leave you with limp, lifeless hair. Try lathering up with warm water and rinsing with cool water. Cold water seals the hair’s cuticle to lock in moisture and shine.
7. Massage shampoo into the scalp can promote healthy hair. Good massage can promote blood circulation of the scalp and promote hair growth.
8. You can’t always stick to the same shampoo. Shampoos have different ingredients and are suitable for different hair types. If you have used a special shampoo to treat your dry hair for a while, and you see some improvement, you need to stop using it, use regular shampoo, or your hair will become very oil.
These are some things you might not know about shampoo. Finally, tell you a little trick. In order to get better results, you can oil your hair before washing your hair.