One of the hottest wigs in the wig industry in recent years is full lace wig. Full lace human hair wigs is constructed from a lace cap that covers the whole head and the 100% human hair is knotted into this by hand. On standard Remy lace wigs there is a strip of stretch lace over the top of the crown to allow for movement such as hair growth underneath and for variations in head size.
Due to its complicated processing technology, its price is higher than other types of human hair wigs, but because it can create a variety of hairstyles and good experience, it is still loved by many wig lovers.
This blog is mainly to tell everyone how to apply a full lace wig.
- Purchasing a full lace wig with combs in the inside along with adjustable straps at straight back. Please notice that the combs are set in the right and side that is kept of lace front side wig, both closest to your temples.
- Clean your wig, and your hands, and your forehead.
- Trim the lace on the full lace wig. This only needs to be done the first time you use your wig, and it does not need to be done if the lace has already been trimmed by the manufacturer. To trim the lace, put the wig on your head. Use hair clips to fasten the wig hair back away from your scalp line. Trim any lace that sticks out past the wig hairline using a pair of sharp scissors. Cut small amounts of lace at a time to avoid accidentally cutting too much. Be careful not to cut any of the wig hair. Leave a little bit of lace sticking out past the wig hairline, but no more than 1 inch.
- To place the full lace wig on your head. Do steadily grip the hair that is natural with inside combs and adjust the limit size to fit your mind for suitability, if required.
- The easiest way to find the center of the wig is to separate the hair from the wig. Separating the hair will reveal the hairline. The hairline in the middle of the wig should be aligned with the hairline in the middle of the forehead. Press the edge of the wig for five seconds to let it stick to your skin. Design the wig according to the style you want. Full lace wig uses a lot of lace, so you can part it from any position, adding more selectivity to your hairstyle.
I have a water wave full lace wigs, because I don’t know how to apply it, the result is that wig is very unnatural.I hope you read this blog and don’t repeat my mistakes.