Autumn is a rainy season, and rain will not only affect your mood; it will also cause damage to your hair. No matter how much you take care of your human hair wigs, you will always find it difficult managing them during monsoon season. Life is to be brave to challenge, It’s time we rise to the challenge and take a stand against the gloom with a few hair tricks and one very cute rainy day do.
First of all, we need to know what damage the rain will cause to our human hair wigs, so that we can find a solution to the problem.
- When acid rain, which contains chemicals and acids, comes in contact with one’s hair; it strips the tresses of moisture and leaves the hair frizzy and rough.
- Once you have damp or wet hair, your hairstyle is going to collapse and you’ll be stuck with that flat shape all day,” Nader says.
- When the humidity is high or when it’s pouring with rain, it can turn your hair into a frizzy mess. The hair takes in the rainwater and expands. When it frequently rains, preventing the hair from curling up can be a never-ending battle, so you must prepare yourself.
Next, we will learn how to care for your hair in the rain.
- Since the rainy season will add more dust and dirt to your wig, the first thing you should do is to clean your lace front wig regularly. If you are drenched, be sure to wash your lace wigs on the same day, use a gentle, deep shampoo to remove any residue left by the rain on the scalp. And take deep care of your wigs.
- Take care of your wig in the right way. Avoid using too much conditioner, only apply conditioner to the tip and hair length, avoid wig caps.
- Be sure to wait until the wig is completely dry before wearing. Due to the increased humidity, it will take longer for the wig to dry naturally during the rainy season. Be patient and wait until the wig is completely dry before wearing it. Otherwise, it will not only damage the wig but also cause damage to your scalp.
- The right kind of comb. Using the right kind of comb during monsoon season is important, as it can help to cut the frizz and also prevent tangling. Not only does it help in detangling your tresses but it also serves as a good conditioning comb.
These are the tips we want to share with you to protect your human hair wig during the rainy season and hope to be useful to you.